Deleting a card
Move card to trash? You can restore the card later by selecting the filter "trash" in the list of cards, if you did not empty the trash in between.
- CTRL-M: Indent
- CTRL-SHIFT-M: Reverse indent
- CTRL-B / CTRL-SHIFT-B / CTRL-SHIFT-F: Bold
- CTRL-I / CTRL-SHIFT-I: Italic
- CTRL-U: Underline
- Ctrl+Z: Undo
- Ctrl+Y / Ctrl+Shift+Z: Redo
- Ctrl+K: Insert link
Feedback / Contact
- Tell us your opinion about Repetico or ask your question!
- If you report a problem, please add as many details as necessary, such like the cardset or card you are referring to.
- In case of a question, please have a look at our Help page to see if the question has been answered already
Follow us on Facebook!
- Please note that we cannot answer all messages, but in urgent cases, we certainly will.
- If you are satisfied with the Repetico app, please consider giving us a rating in the App Store or Play Store. These ratings help us a lot! :-)
Upgrade now to Repetico PRO!
Get the Repetico PRO account now, with a lot of useful features which let you study even more efficiently.
- Unlimited creating of cardsets
- Create up to 2000 cards per cardset
- No limitation to 2 cardsets in your schedule
- Create multiple choice cards
- Reminder mail with individual time management
- Detailed learning statistics
- Empty trash
- No advertisements from third parties
- Export of all you cardsets in one archive file
By inviting friends, you can earn Repetico PRO for yourself - click here to learn how exactly!
E-Mail-address (press Enter for new line)
Search in your cards
Looking for new cardsets? Go to our Store
Looking for new people? Use the search function on your friends page
Set a new study level for the card. Warning: This can change the study schedule in a way which impairs your studying success.
Move card to position
Card 1 of 7