Deleting a card
Move card to trash? You can restore the card later by selecting the filter "trash" in the list of cards, if you did not empty the trash in between.
- CTRL-M: Indent
- CTRL-SHIFT-M: Reverse indent
- CTRL-B / CTRL-SHIFT-B / CTRL-SHIFT-F: Bold
- CTRL-I / CTRL-SHIFT-I: Italic
- CTRL-U: Underline
- Ctrl+Z: Undo
- Ctrl+Y / Ctrl+Shift+Z: Redo
- Ctrl+K: Insert link
Feedback / Contact
- Tell us your opinion about Repetico or ask your question!
- If you report a problem, please add as many details as necessary, such like the cardset or card you are referring to.
- In case of a question, please have a look at our Help page to see if the question has been answered already
Follow us on Facebook!
- Please note that we cannot answer all messages, but in urgent cases, we certainly will.
- If you are satisfied with the Repetico app, please consider giving us a rating in the App Store or Play Store. These ratings help us a lot! :-)
Upgrade now to Repetico PRO!
Get the Repetico PRO account now, with a lot of useful features which let you study even more efficiently.
- Unlimited creating of cardsets
- Create up to 2000 cards per cardset
- No limitation to 2 cardsets in your schedule
- Create multiple choice cards
- Reminder mail with individual time management
- Detailed learning statistics
- Empty trash
- No advertisements from third parties
- Export of all you cardsets in one archive file
By inviting friends, you can earn Repetico PRO for yourself - click here to learn how exactly!
E-Mail-address (press Enter for new line)
Set a new study level for the card. Warning: This can change the study schedule in a way which impairs your studying success.
Move card to position
Card 1 of 166