Deleting a card
Move card to trash?
You can restore the card later by selecting the filter "trash" in the list of cards, if you did not empty the trash in between.
Feedback / Contact
Upgrade now to Repetico PRO!
Get the Repetico PRO account now, with a lot of useful features which let you study even more efficiently.
By inviting friends, you can earn Repetico PRO for yourself - click here to learn how exactly!
E-Mail-address (press Enter for new line)
or by username or mail address:
Repetico Course plans
Show course plans
Go to Repetico for Teachers
Repetico PRO unlocks features like:
Set a new study level for the card. Warning: This can change the study schedule in a way which impairs your studying success.
Would you like to use the button "Partially Known"?It is a button which enables you to choose something in between of "known" and "not known". It looks like this:
Move card to position
Let the question and/or answer be read automatically while learning.Read question side and multiple choice answers automatically
Text is only read out if a language is defined for the corresponding sides of the cardset cards.
Card 1 of 85
Remaining cards: 85
Unit 2 Flashcards Study Team A
What e-mail netiquette rules should you follow?
1) Never send angry messages by e-mail
2) Use full caps only to emphasize a single word or two
3) Send people only messages they need
4) Find out how your recipients system works
5) When responding to a message, only include the part of the original message that is essential
6) Use short line lengths when composing message in word processor