or by username or mail address:Log in
The Ebbinghaus’ forgetting curve
(Source: www.researchgate.net – Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve)
The method assumes that information must be regularly repeated in order to be anchored in our long-term memory. Here is no arbitrary time meant, but there is an ideal time for repeating the learned. If you repeat too early, you lose unnecessary time; If you repeat too late, you have already forgotten and you have to learn again. Actually, the best time to repeat is when you're about to forget something.
This time is of course not easy to determine. In addition, it varies from person to person and depends on the noted information.
We have the following schedule for you by default:
Of course, you can adjust the time intervals individually to your needs.
For this you go as follows:
At the top left you will find the possibility to adjust your desired time intervals.
Repetico is an English word combination of repetition and collaboration.
- Automatic resubmission of your flashcards: Repetico remembers you for each flashcard, based on the time and outcome of your last learning session and gives cards to repeat based on scientifically proven intervals.
- No carrying of flashcards and taking the risk of confusing them
- You can create flashcards with your friends.
- Find flashcards faster: You can find your index cards in seconds
- You always have it with you and can even learn offline with the app "on the go"
- You can view and analyze learning statistics (for all or individual) of card sets
- Multimedia: You can embed graphs / photos and even videos
- You can change the maps at any time without having to use a corrector
- And much more
You can learn languages, definitions, formulas, and more with this app. Everything that can be displayed on an index card.